Articles by Bruce V. Corsino, Psy.D., about important topics and best practices in plain language.
- How many spaces do you put after a period and before you begin the next sentence?
- A "before and after" sample of how plain language affects daily life.
- Is it ‘its,’ ‘it's’ or ‘its’?
- If you can't identify a passive voice construction, you might be dangerous.
- The effect plain language has on safety and inspection reports: a "before" and "after" example.
- What's the only word that means mandatory? Here's what law and policy say about "shall, will, may and must."
- What's the difference between "in accordance with," "per," and "pursuant to?" Which is the best to use?