- Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR) (PDF)
- Designated Mechanic Examiners (PDF)
- Designated Pilot Examiners (PDF)
- Medical Examiners (PDF)
A designee or delegation is a person or organization that performs certification tasks on behalf of the FAA. This page provides information about each designee and delegation type, how to become a designee, and access to training, forms, and regulations.
The FAA is transitioning to a new program to manage designees called the Designee Management System (DMS).
- History of Designees & Delegations
- Regulations & Policies
- Training & Seminars
- Types of Designees & Delegations
- FAA Designee Feedback – Enter your comments and questions on designee or certification issues online.