The Wichita Flight Standards District Office will be participating in training during September 2014.
All the Operations and Airworthiness Inspectors will be in this mandatory training September 15 through September 26, 2014 and will NOT be available for day to day business activities.
Clerical staff will be available to take messages or receive paperwork on behalf of the inspectors during this time.
Local FSDO Highlights
- Aviation Safety Program
- Designated Pilot Examiners (PDF)
- Designated Mechanic Examiners (PDF)
- Designated Airworthiness Representatives (PDF)
- Computer Testing Centers (PDF)
- More »
- Accident & Incident Data
- Airworthiness Certification
- Field Approvals
- Safety Alerts (AD, SAIB, SDR, & More)
- Technical Information (TCDS, TSO, STC, PMA, MMEL)