- Designated Mechanic Examiners (PDF)
- Designated Pilot Examiners (PDF)
- Dispatch Examiner Refresher Training (PDF)
A designee or delegation is a person or organization that performs certification tasks on behalf of the FAA. This page provides information about each designee and delegation type, how to become a designee, and access to training, forms, and regulations.
Notice: The FAA is transitioning to a new program to manage designees called the Designee Management System (DMS). Please see the DMS page for more information.
- History of Designees & Delegations
- Notifications & Updates
- Regulations & Policies
- Training & Seminars
- Types of Designees & Delegations
- FAA Designee Feedback — enter your comments and questions on designee or certification issues online.
- Designee Information Network (DIN) Portal – Renew your existing delegations on-line.