- Designated Airworthiness Representatives (PDF)
- Designated Mechanic Examiners (PDF)
- Designated Pilot Examiners (PDF)
- Designated Parachute Rigger Examiner
A designee or delegation is a person or organization that performs certification tasks on behalf of the FAA. This page provides information about each designee and delegation type, how to become a designee, and access to training, forms, and regulations.
Notice: The FAA is transitioning to a new program to manage designees called the Designee Management System (DMS). Please see the DMS page for more information.
- History of Designees & Delegations
- Regulations & Policies
- Training & Seminars
- Types of Designees & Delegations
- FAA Designee Feedback – Enter your comments and questions on designee or certification issues online.