5950 Hazeltine National Drive, Suite #500,
Citadel International, Orlando, FL 32822-5023
Phone: (407) 812-7700
- The Orlando FSDO office is aware that our phone service is currently working intermittently and we thank you in advance for your patience as the phone technicians quickly works to restore service.
- If you are unable to contact us via phone, please email the office, provide contact information and a Representative will be in contact with you to discuss your question(s) / concern(s) and provide assistance.
Fax: (407) 812-7710
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Appointments: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Office visits by appointment only (24 hour advance notice).
Until further notice, the Orlando Flight Standards District Office has discontinued providing the following services.
- CFI Renewals*
- Private Pilot Certificate Based on Foreign Certificate**
- Military Competency
- SIC type rating applications
- SOE restriction removals
- Restricted ATP limitation removal
- Student pilot certificates (seeking Private or Sport privileges)
- Ground Instructor applications (Basic, Advanced and Instrument)
- *CFI Renewals based on Duties and Responsibilities: Per FAA Guidance, a renewal based on Duties and Responsibilities still requires FAA Inspector action. The following are examples of renewals based on Duties and Responsibilities:
- Company Check Pilot
- Company Check Airman
- Chief Flight Instructor
- **Private Pilot Certificate Based on Foreign Certificate: An FAA certificate issued on the basis of your foreign license is now referred to a DPE.
Verification of Authenticity of a Foreign License/Medical (FAA Letter of Authenticity)
- To locate a DPE, an airman can visit the following website and select:
- MCFPE Military Competency / Foreign Pilot Examiner
- SO15 Orlando FLT STD DST Office or any office location