Three operating administrations within the U.S. Department of Transporation (DOT) have a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program. These are the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA). As such, the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) within DOT maintains the Department's main DBE web site, which includes Guidance for DBE Program Administrators.
Additional guidance from FAA
- Part 26 Final Rule – Effective 8/9/12 (PDF)
- Sample ACDBE Plan (MS Word)
- Sample DBE Program (MS Word)
- Reporting DBE Participation
- Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise