Our aerospace engineers decide what can fly in the skies and in space. You're responsible for the continued operational safety of manufacturers' aviation and space products, from airplanes to spaceports. We rely on your expertise and support your professional needs. Your ambition can take you places with the FAA.
We hire aerospace engineers in two key disciplines:
- Aircraft Certification
- Your duties may include certification standards development, initial product and production certification, continuing airworthiness monitoring and management and participation in accident investigations.
- Commercial Space Transportation
- You'll provide technical support in proposing, developing and enacting commercial space transportation regulations and inspecting all launch and reentry vehicles and launch site technology.
- Qualifications vary by position
- You must have a B.S. in aerospace engineering, or the equivalent in education and experience
- You must have at least one year of professional experience in the field
- You must be a U.S. citizen