DOT Summer Transportation Internship for Diverse Groups (STIPDG)
||The STIPDG Program will provide an opportunity for interns to participate in an exciting 10-week program. This includes
transportation research, work-related experience, and field trips to introduce them to the many aspects of the complex field of transportation.
- Students must be at least 16 years old.
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Students (undergraduate/graduate) must possess a GPA average of 3.0 or the equivalent.
- Students must provide, at a minimum, a reference from a professor or advisor.
- Students must write an essay on their transportation interest(s) and other interests outside of their accredited institution of higher learning.
- Students must submit a completed application package by the closing date of the STIPDG announcement for further consideration.
- Former STIPDG interns may apply.
||Students must be enrolled or accepted in a degree-seeking program of study at an accredited institution of higher learning at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
||The salary ranges are based on their educational background, prior work experience, and volunteer experience.
||Summer (June through August)
||Qualifications assessment performed by the local servicing HR office.
||For additional information refer to DOT STIPDG website