Policy, International Affairs, and Environment leads the agency's efforts to increase the safety and capacity of the global aerospace system in an environmentally sound manner
- Acting Assistant Administrator, Carl E. Burleson
- Deputy Assistant Administrator, Vacant
Office of Aviation Policy and Plans develops, facilitates, coordinates, and implements cross-cutting civil aerospace system policies, goals, and priorities.
- Executive Director, Aviation Policy and Plans, Nan Shellabarger
Office of International Affairs leads FAA's international programs for the harmonization of global standards, technical assistance, training, and infrastructure planning.
- Executive Director, Carey Fagan
- Deputy Director, David S. Burkholder
- Regional Directors:
Office of Environment and Energy develops, recommends, and coordinates national aviation policy relating to environmental and energy matters, which includes noise and emissions.
- Executive Director for Environment and Energy, Lourdes Maurice