ATCS New Hire Students enroll for their PIV Badges at the Security Command Center when they report for work on their first day.
- What will I need to enroll for my PIV Badge?
- When you report for duty, it is a requirement for you to bring, for example, either a U.S Passport (proves identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.), or a photo ID (state driver's license, military ID), and your original Social Security Card or Birth Certificate, etc. Other acceptable documents are listed on the back of the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Please bring either one document from List A; or, one from List B and one from List C. Photocopies are not acceptable.
- Is there anything else I will need to bring?
- In addition, Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) requires two photo identification documents, one being a State or Federal identification document. Photo identification documents used for I-9 verification may also be used for the HSPD-12 verification as long as there are two separate documents proving identity.
- When will I receive my PIV Badge?
- You will receive your badge within 7-14 days after your arrival at the Academy.
- Where will I pick it up?
- Please stop by the Student Services Main Location to receive and activate your PIV Card.