Suggested Questions to Ask Lodging Providers Prior to Making Your Reservations in the Oklahoma City Metro Area
- Do you accept the federal government daily per diem rate of applicable dollar amount?
- Long Term Rate (16 class days or more): up to $52.20 including taxes
- Short Term Rate (15 class days or less): up to $87.00
- Government Credit Card Optional Payment Method for Air Traffic New Hires Rate: (See Instructions under Academy Student Services, ATCS New Hire Lodging Process Link) Maximum Amount = $52.20 Lodging
- Do I need to call your local property directly for reservations to obtain the rates listed above?
- Are all applicable state and city taxes included in the long-term rate you are quoting me? (If taxes are not included in the long term rate, it will be your responsibility to cover any charges for taxes.)
- Do you require a lease or deposit? Current lodging availability should not require you to sign a lease or make a deposit (other than minimal pet deposit, if applicable).
- Do you comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- Do you have furnishings for a long-term stay as indicated in the Housing Provider Criteria/Guidelines?
- Do you have a business center or wireless internet capability?
- Do you offer courtesy transportation?
- Are there means of transportation to the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) nearby, such as taxis and buses?
- Would I be charged a penalty for moving out early? Some properties will charge the short term rate ($87.00 per night) if you move out earlier than your reservation end date.
- Ask about anything else that is important to you!! Do you have a fitness center, housekeeping service, coffee bar, cable TV, DVD player, business or computer center, BBQ grills, playground, swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court, pet policy, security patrol, nearby restaurants, in room safe, etc.?
- Do you meet all other requirements listed on the Housing Provider Criteria/Guidelines for FAA students?
DISCLAIMER: The FAA Academy Student Services Website alphabetically lists housing providers located in the Oklahoma City, OK area. The FAA does not have any on-going relationship with providers, nor does the FAA in any manner sponsor, endorse, or vouch for any of the housing providers. Housing information is provided solely as a courtesy to students.