The ATMP process for this park has been initiated. This site will be updated as more information becomes available.
A kick off meeting for the ATMP process was held at the park on September 15, 2010.
Scoping Information for ATMP at Point Reyes National Seashore
The FAA published a Notice of Intent (NOI) in the Federal Register on July 28, 2011 (see below) to Prepare an Environmental Assessment and Request Public Scoping Comments and Public Meetings for the ATMP for Golden Gate National Recreation Area, San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park, and Point Reyes National Seashore. Comments must be submitted by September 28, 2011. Additional information is provided in the public scoping information packet and scoping brochure below
- Federal Register Notice of Intent (File Type: PDF, Size: 47 KB)
- Public Scoping Information Packet (File Type: PDF, Size: 2.4 MB)
- Scoping Brochure (File Type: PDF, Size: 656 KB)
The following information was provided as part of the presentation / public workshop during the August 16 and 17, 2011 scoping meetings:
- GOGA Scoping Mtg. General ATMP Board (File Type: PDF, Size: 1.25 MB)
- GOGA Public Scoping Presentation Final 2011 (File Type: PDF, Size: 2.24 MB)
- GOGA Scoping Mtg. Area Park Units Board (File Type: PDF, Size: 785 KB)
- GOGA Scoping Mtg. General Acoustics Board (File Type: PDF, Size: 2.42 MB)
- Station 2A Soundscape - Aug 2011 (File Type: PDF, Size: 595 KB)
- Station 2B Modeling - Aug 2011 (File Type: PDF, Size: 2.09 MB)