The Office of Airport Compliance and Management Analysis comprises two unique groups: Financial Management Analysis and Airport Compliance.
- The Financial Management Analysis group enforces statutory requirements of airport revenue use at commercial service airports, while providing oversight to single audit resolution and performing mandated revenue reviews.
- The Airport Compliance Program interprets, recommends, and develops policies and resolves matters that involve the Federal obligations of airport sponsors. It also adjudicates formal complaints and FAA-initiated investigations under Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations Part 16, Rules of Practice for Federally Assisted Airport Enforcement Proceedings, and monitors airport sponsor compliance with limits on the use of airport revenue.
Contact InformationFederal Aviation Administration
Office of Airport Compliance and Management Analysis (ACO)
800 Independence Ave SW
Washington DC 20591
Phone: (202) 267-3085
Fax: (202) 267-4629/4630
- Technical Training Program Manager
- Instructional Systems Designer
- Management and Program Analyst