The documents on this web page are in MS Powerpoint and Word format.
Table of Contents
US RVSM Approvals
For Additional information or changes to this database please contact NAARMO.
The abridged version of the database is available below in Excel and PDF format.
Please visit the NAARMO web site for additional AGHME monitoring status results.
Frequently Asked Questions – Applicable to all Operators
Aircraft Certification (AIR) Policy/Procedures
FAA Inspector Guidance
Documents Applicable to All RVSM Approvals
Small Commercial / General Aviation Aircraft Documentation
Large Transport Documentation
Monitoring Requirements / Procedures
Registration on RVSM Approvals Database
- Civil Aviation Authority Action to Register Aircraft and Operators on Regional Monitoring Agency RVSM Approvals Databases. In accordance with ICAO regional agreements, each country's civil aviation authorities must maintain a database of RVSM approved operators and airframes and provide that information to the appropriate Regional Monitoring Agency. Procedures for coordination of aircraft and operator data are provided below:
- FAA RVSM Approvals Database for US Operators. The Separation Standards Group at the FAA Technical Center (AJP-7B1) maintains the FAA database of RVSM approved airframes and operators. AJP-7B1 obtains the required information on US operators and airframes directly from the FAA Flight Standards (AFS) Program Tracking and Reporting Subsystem (PTRS). AFS Inspector guidance provides direction to AFS inspectors for completing the PTRS entries. Once an operator has completed the approval process with the appropriate AFS field office, no further action is required on the part of the operator to register on either the FAA RVSM Approvals Database or on the databases maintained by other Regional Monitoring Agencies (e.g., North Atlantic Central Monitoring Agency). AJP-7B1 provides operator and aircraft information to other Regional Monitoring Agencies.
- Civil Aviation Authority Action for Non-US Operators
- Asia Pacific: Access Asia / Pacific Approvals Registry and Monitoring Organization (APARMO) website. Under "APARMO Documentation" see: "Guidance and Procedures for the Registration of RVSM Approvals in the Asia/Pacific Region. (15 Feb 2002)
- North America: North American Approvals Registry and Monitoring Organization (NAARMO).
- Europe Contact the State Liaison specialist on the Eurocontrol User Support Cell.
- Caribbean & South American Monitoring Agency (CARSAMMA) � contacts and forms for registration on the CARSAMMA database.
For additional information or changes to this database please contact NAARMO
Area of Operations Specific Information & Operational Policy/Procedures
North American RVSM: Information and Operational Policy/Procedures
- Documents for January 20, 2005 implementation to be added.
Gulf of Mexico
Global Areas of Operation: Operational Policy/Procedures
Caribbean and South America
European RVSM Information
- Operator Requirements (MS Word) – FAA and European RVSM Aircraft and Operator Approval Documents (26 Apr 2002)