Conditions AMEs Can Issue (CACI) is a series of conditions which allow AMEs to regular issue if the applicant meets the parameters of the CACI Condition Worksheet. The worksheets provide detailed instructions to the examiner and outline condition-specific requirements for the applicant.
- Review the disposition table BEFORE the CACI worksheet to verify a CACI is required.
- If all the criteria are met and the applicant is otherwise qualified, the AME may issue with appropriate notes in Block 60 without contacting AMCD/RFS.
- If the requirements are not met, the AME must defer the exam and send the supporting documents to the FAA.
CACIs with Certification Worksheets
- Arthritis (PDF)
- Asthma (PDF)
- Colitis (PDF)
- Glaucoma (PDF)
- Hepatitis C - Chronic (PDF)
- Hypertension (PDF)
- Hypothyroidism (PDF)
- Migraine and Chronic Headache (PDF)
- Pre-Diabetes (PDF)
- Renal Cancer (PDF)
- Testicular Cancer (PDF)
CACIs without Certification Worksheets