Aircraft Maintenance Division - Program Management and Information Branch
The Program Management and Information Branch is the principal element of the Aircraft Maintenance Division with respect to administrative services, planning and organizing of special projects, budgeting, tracking, and reporting on all division projects.
- Provides direct staff assistance to the division manager in the development, planning, implementation, and tracking of the division performance plan.
- Provides a central focal point for administrative service areas of personnel management, training, organization, staffing, tracking systems, and related programs.
- Coordinates and tracks responses for FAA/AVS/AFS Dashboard and performance planning reporting.
- Project tracking for correspondence, directives, and achievements. Prepares reports and presentations for management.
- Acts as focal point for managing and monitoring the development and issuance of AFS national policy directives, bulletins, and advisory circular (AC) guidance material for aircraft maintenance.
Federal Aviation Administration Headquarters
Program Management and Information Branch, AFS-310
5th Floor, 950 L'Enfant Plaza, S.W.
Washington, DC 20024