The Safety Analysis and Evaluation Branch has lead responsibility for regional oversight, analysis and evaluation of regional programs.
The Safety Analysis and Evaluation Branch also provides:
- Program management, analysis and risk management strategies for regional programs concerning investigations, inspection and surveillance, regulatory compliance, enforcement, and certificate management.
- Makes recommendations and provides technical expertise for the regional, branch, field managers, and other FAA entities, both regional and national.
- The Branch also supports the review of Regional Voluntary Disclosure Programs, and maintains the Regional Internal Evaluation Program,
- Coordinates and/or conducts special emphasis investigations, assesses trends in risk identification and mitigation strategies,
- Continually assesses on-going ATOS use and implementation, monitors standardized applications of regulatory requirements and other special projects directed by FAA HQ policy divisions.
In addition, the Branch
- Leadership of the ISO-9000 approved processes, serves as point of contact (POR) for AFS QMS
- Serves on the AFS QMS Management team and supports the Division Manager in the quarterly management analysis required under ISO-9000.
- Direction for the monthly AFS Dashboard at the regional level.��
Larry G. York, Branch Manager
Phone: (847) 294-7262
Fax: (847) 294-7661