Safety Analysis and Evaluation Branch
The Safety Analysis and Evaluation Branch has lead responsibility for regional oversight, analysis and evaluation of regional programs.
The Safety Analysis and Evaluation Branch also provides:
- Program management, analysis and risk management strategies for regional programs concerning investigations, inspection and surveillance, regulatory compliance, enforcement, and certificate management.
- Makes recommendations and provides technical expertise for the regional, branch, field managers, and other FAA entities, both regional and national.
- The Branch also supports the review of Regional Voluntary Disclosure Programs, and maintains the Regional Internal Evaluation Program,
- Coordinates and/or conducts special emphasis investigations, assesses trends in risk identification and mitigation strategies,
- Continually assesses on-going ATOS use and implementation, monitors standardized applications of regulatory requirements and other special projects directed by FAA HQ policy divisions.
In addition, the Branch
- Leadership of the ISO-9000 approved processes, serves as point of contact (POR) for AFS QMS
- Serves on the AFS QMS Management team and supports the Division Manager in the quarterly management analysis required under ISO-9000.
- Direction for the monthly AFS Dashboard at the regional level.��
Angelina L Mack, Branch Manager
Phone: (847) 294-7262
Fax: (847) 294-7661