The Technical Support, General Aviation Branch is responsible for leadership and oversight of Flight Standards’ general aviation technical programs at the regional level, including:
- Commercial and non-commercial operations,
- Pilot Schools
- Training centers
- Repair Stations
- and other non-air carrier program areas.
The Technical Support, General Aviation Branch also:
- Provides the operational and technical expertise and advice necessary to administer national policies.
- Develops recommendations and provides technical expertise to division management, Field Managers, and other FAA entities, both regional and national.
- Supports the Division Manager in the periodic management analysis required under the AVS Quality Management System.
J.D Martin, Branch Manager
Phone: (847) 294-7150
Fax: (847) 294-7884