The FAA has identified thirteen performance measures in FY 2013 that support the agency's strategic plan: Destination 2025. The performance measure profiles below are grouped under the Destination 2025 strategic goal that each measure supports. Each profile describes the measure and how it is calculated, explains its importance, and reports the target and the FAA's performance on the measure during prior years.
Next Level of Safety
- Commercial Air Carrier Fatality Rate (PDF)
- General Aviation (GA) Fatal Accident Rate (PDF)
- Serious Runway Incursion Rate (PDF)
- System Risk Event Rate (PDF)
- Information Security (PDF)
- Commercial Space Launch Accidents (PDF)