The documents on this web page are in MS Powerpoint and Word format.
For Additional information or changes to this database please contact NAARMO.
The abridged version of the database is available below in Excel and PDF format.
Please visit the NAARMO web site for additional AGHME monitoring status results.
RVSM FAQS - General and Monitoring
- Update! RVSM FAQs 7-27-2016 (MS Word)
- Update! Flight Standards Field Office: RVSM Points of Contact By Region (MS Excel, 8 Apr 2016)
Documents Applicable to All RVSM Approvals
- Advisory Circular 91-85A (Authorization of Aircraft and Operators for Flight in Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum Airspace) (7/21/16) (PDF)
- Master Minimum Equipment List (30 Apr 2014)
- TCAS Documents
- Part 91 Appendix G, Section 2, Paragraph (g):
"After March 31, 2002, unless otherwise authorized by the Administrator, if you operate an aircraft that is equipped with TCAS II in RVSM airspace, it must be a TCAS II that meets TSO C-119b (Version 7.0), or a later version."
- AC 120-55.Air Carrier Operational Approval and Use of TCAS II, provides information on acceptable methods for TCAS training, operational policies for TCAS use and appropriate actions in the event of a TCAS occurrence.
General Aviation Aircraft
- New! Information Sheet for application of a Part 91 RVSM Authorization (PDF, 24 May 2016)
- New! Job Aid: Part 91 Operator Application to Conduct RVSM Operations (MS Word, 8 Aug 2016)
Monitoring Requirements / Procedures
- New! RVSM Height Monitoring Guide for U.S. Operators (PDF)(27 July 2016)
- Contacts to schedule GPS-based Monitoring Unit (GMU)
- RVSM Minimum Monitoring Requirements Tables (MMR Chart) for North America (PDF, 25 May 2016)
Area of Operations Specific Information & Operational Policy/Procedures
North American RVSM: Information and Operational Policy/Procedures
- Basic Operating Practices and Procedures for RVSM U.S./Domestic RVSM (MS Word, 18 Nov 2015)
- U.S. Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
Global Areas of RVSM Operation
- ICAO Annex 2, Rules of the Air
- ICAO Annex 6, Part I - International Commercial Air Transport
- ICAO Annex 6, Part II International General Aviation Aeroplanes
- ICAO Annex 11, Air Traffic Services
- ICAO Doc 9574, Manual on a 300 m (1000 ft) Vertical Separation Minimum Between FL290 and FL410 Inclusive
- ICAO Doc 7030, Regional Supplementary Procedures. A catalogue for purchase of ICAO publications can be found at
AFS-470 Point of Contact: Steve Smoot
Regional Monitoring Agencies (RMAs)
- Appendix B, States and designated RMAs for the reporting of RVSM approvals (PDF)
- List of RMAs with links to webpages (MS Word)
ICAO Doc 9937, Operating Procedures and Practices for Regional Monitoring Agencies in Relation to the Use of a 300 m (1000 ft) Vertical Separation Minimum Between FL290 and FL410 Inclusive
- EASA AMC/GM to ANNEX 5 - Subpart D RVSM (PDF)
- North Atlantic Operations and Airspace Manual (PDF)
- China RVSM AIC 06/07 (PDF)
- Mongolia RVSM AIC 03/11 (PDF)
- Russia RVSM FOP-001/10-11-2011 (PDF)
- Explanation: Wake Turbulence Reporting Procedures (MS Word, 19 Oct 2015)
- Aviation Safety Reporting System (ASRS) "General" Report Form (Pilots, Dispatchers)