Special Airworthiness Certificates Regulations & Policies
Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations
- Part 21, Certification Procedures for Products and Parts
- Part 21, subpart H, Airworthiness Certificates
- Part 45, Identification and Registration Marking
- Section 91.313, Restricted category civil aircraft: Operating limitations.
- Part 91, subpart D, Special Flight Operations.
- Section 91.715, Special flight authorizations for foreign civil aircraft.
- Part 375, Navigation of Foreign Civil Aircraft Within the United States
- 8130.2, Airworthiness Certification of Aircraft and Related Products
- 20-27, Certification and Operation of Amateur-Built Aircraft
- 21-4, Special Flight Permits for Operation of Overweight Aircraft
- 21-12, Application for U.S. Airworthiness Certificate, FAA Form 8130-6 (Instructions for completing 8130-6)
- 43.13-1, Acceptable Methods, Techniques, and Practices - Aircraft Inspection and Repair
- 45-2, Identification and Registration Marking
- 90-89, Amateur-Built Aircraft and Ultralight Flight Testing Handbook
- 90-109, Airmen Transition to Experimental or Unfamiliar Airplanes
- 8130-6, Application for U.S. Airworthiness
- 8130-12 (PDF), Eligibility Statement, Amateur-Built Aircraft
- 8130-15 (PDF), Light-Sport Aircraft Statement of Compliance