Icing Protection Systems - FAA Documents
- FAA Report DOT/FAA/AR-97/66 (PDF) - Snow and Ice Particle Sizes and Mass Concentrations at Altitudes Up to 9 km (30,000 ft)
- FAA Report DOT/FAA/AR-00/14 (PDF) - Effect of Large-Droplet Ice Accretion on Airfoil and Wing Aerodynamics and Control
- FAA Report DOT/FAA/AR-00/30 (PDF) - Icing Design Envelopes (14 CFR 25, 29, Appendix C) Converted to a Distance-Based Format
- FAA Report DOT/FAA/AR-00/37 (PDF) - Report of the 12A Working Group on Determination of Critical Ice Shapes for the Certification of Aircraft.
- FAA Report DOT/FAA/AR-01/28 (PDF) - Capabilities and Prospects for Improvement in Aircraft Icing Simulation Methods
- FAA Report DOT/FAA/AR-01/91 (PDF) - A History and Interpretation of Aircraft Icing Intensity Definitions and FAA Rules for Operating in Icing Conditions, November 2001
- FAA Report/DOT/FAA/AR-02/1 (PDF) - An Investigation of the Number of Time Steps on Ice Shapes Calculated by an Ice Accretion Code
- FAA Report/DOT/FAA/AR-02/68 (PDF) - Effect of Residual and Intercycle Ice Accretions on Airfoil Performance
- FAA Report/DOT/FAA/AR-03/48 - Assessment of Effects of Mixed-Phase Icing Conditions on Thermal Ice Protection Systems
- DOT/FAA/CT-TN86/11 (PDF)- Fluid Ice Protection Systems
- FAA Report DOT/FAA/CT-88/8, Aircraft Icing Handbook, Volumes 1-3, March 1991.
For a copy of this report, write to:
National Technical Information Service (NTIS)
5285 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22161.
Page Last Modified: 07/30/12 10:04 EDT