Questions & Answers: 14 CFR Amendments
Affected Advisory Circulars (ACs)
AC ?? Commercial Parts
AC ?? Compliance Statements
AC 20-62 Eligibility, Quality, & Identification of Aeronautical Replacement Parts
AC 20-142 Eligibility and Evaluation of U.S. Military Surplus Flight Safety Aircraft Parts, Engines, Propellers
AC 21-2 Export Airworthiness Approval Procedures
AC 21-9 Manufacturers Reporting Failures, Malfunctions, or Defects
AC 21-19 Installation of Used Aircraft Engines in New Production Aircraft
AC 21-24 Extending a Production Certificate to a Facility Located in a Bilateral Airworthiness Agreement Country
AC 21-26 Quality System for the Manufacture of Composite Structures
AC 21-29 Detecting and Reporting Suspected Unapproved Parts
AC 21-31 Quality System for the Manufacture of Non-Metallic Compartment Interior Components
AC 21-32 Control of Products and Parts Shipped Prior to Type Certificate Issuance
AC 21-40 Guide for Obtaining a Supplemental Type Certificate
AC 21-42 Transition Document for 14 CFR Parts 1, 21, 43, and 45
AC 21-43 Production Under 14 CFR Part 21, Subparts F, G, K, and O
AC 21-44 Issuance of Export Airworthiness Approvals Under 14 CFR Part 21 Subpart L
AC 43-18 Fabrication of Aircraft Parts by Maintenance Personnel
AC 45-2 Identification and Registration Marking
AC 45-3 Installation, Removal, or Change of Identification Data and Identification Plates on Aircraft Engines
How to Submit Your Question
Submit your Question
- Click on "Submit your Question" below to open a webmail screen.
- Enter only one question per submittal. If you have more than one question, submit a separate e-mail for each question.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Begin your question by providing the Advisory Circular number and the paragraph number that your question addresses. (Example:
AC 21-19, para. 6.a.:...)
- Once you've entered your question, click "Send Email."
Page Last Modified: 10/19/09 12:40 EDT