The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has fully implemented its new department-wide electronic grant payment system, Delphi eInvoicing System. The system provides a web-based standardized portal for grantees to electronically request grant payments and monitor payment status. All airport sponsors have transitioned to this new system.
- AIP Grant Payment and Sponsor Financial Reporting Policy (November 14, 2014) (PDF) (updated 12/1/2014)
- Summary of Changes to AIP Grant Payment and Sponsor Financial Reporting Policy (PDF) (added 12/11/2014)
- Notice of New Requirements and Procedures for Grant Payment Submission (PDF)
- DOT Delphi eInvoicing Website
Provides general system information and training materials and resources
Delphi eInvoicing System Training & Help Desk
The DOT has developed a variety of training resources to help grant sponsors and FAA personnel learn to use the new Delphi eInvoicing System. These resources include web-based training videos, desktop user manuals, and quick reference guides. Please visit the DOT Delphi eInvoicing Training web site link below to access these materials.
- DOT Delphi eInvoicing Training Materials
- Office of Airports Grant Payment Policy Training Presentation for Sponsors and Consultants: MS PowerPoint (23.61 MB), PDF (467 KB) (updated 10/3/2012)
Delphi eInvoicing Help Desk
For all questions about the Delphi eInvoicing System, please contact the Customer Service Center Help Desk. The Help Desk is available from 6:00am ET through 9:00pm ET, Monday - Friday, including holidays.
- 1-405-954-3000, Option 4, Option 3
- Toll Free: 1-866-641-3500, Option 4, Option 3
Delphi eInvoicing eAuthentication
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the DOT require that the identity of Delphi eInvoicing users be authenticated and verified. This eAuthentication process contains two major sets of requirements that must be met:
- The verification of the user prior to the issuance of the credentials (identity proofing)
- A technical authentication method (username and password)
Prior to accessing the eInvoicing system, all grant sponsors must complete the eAuthentication certification process.
- Delphi eInvoicing System: Grant Recipient Authentication and Account Activation Process Tutorial (MS PowerPoint)
- Delphi eInvoicing System: Frequently Asked Questions - eAuthentication (PDF)
- Delphi eInvoicing System
Use this link to test your access to the system before it becomes available. If you can see the website, you should have no problems logging into iSupplier. If not, read the iSupplier Portal Firewall Testing Instructions (PDF).