Use this form to find basic airport facilities and contact information, data downloads, and lists of emergency plan airports. Use links in the resulting reports to view more complete data and print Airport Master Record (5010-1) forms.
Information Current as of 01/08/2015
Location(s) Selection Form
- To view all locations click the Submit button without making any selections.
- A city or county name may exist in more than one state. If you select a city or county you must also select a state to avoid these duplicates.
- If you are not certain what region or district to select go to Contact Information for FAA Headquarters and Regional Airports Offices for the associated states.
FAA Forms 5010, Airport Master Record
- Airport Master Records and Reports from AirportIQ5010
- Form for reporting newly established Public-Use airports
- Form for reporting newly established Private-Use airports
The following reports contain modifications made since the previous publication of this data and are designed for the maintenance of airport data contained in an application used within the FAA.
These may have value to you if you maintain a similar database separate from the NFDC airport data.
We provide the following lists showing the field names and descriptions for the four tables that comprise the airport data.
- The full data set is available from the NFDC - National Flight Data Center under the Applications heading as Facility Aeronautical Data Distribution System (FADDS). This resource requires a login account. The Login link and New User Registration links are at the bottom of the page.
- Data for a selected airport is available from the NFDC - National Flight Data Center under the Lookup Airport Data heading.
- Submit airport data changes (Public-Use and Military Only)
- Submit airport data changes (Private-Use Only)
- Questions about the airports (Federally Funded Only)
- Questions about the Airport Safety Data Program (5010)
- Questions about how to use this site