The Airport Environmental Program helps airports implement the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and other Federal environmental laws and regulations. This includes airport noise compatibility planning (Part 150), airport noise and access restrictions (Part 161), environmental review for airport development, and the application of the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970.
- Acquiring Land for Airports
- Boston-Logan International Airport
- Boston-Logan International Runway 27 Documents
- Logan International Airport Additional Taxiway Evaluation Report
- NHPA Section 106 Finding, American Airlines Hangar, Boston-Logan (PDF) (added 10/2/2014)
- Boston-Logan Records of Decision
- L.G. Hanscom Field, Bedford, MA
- Final Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for Jet Aviation Site Safety and Efficiency Improvements Project (PDF, 8.81 MB) (added 4/11/2014)
- Draft NHPA Section 106 Finding, Hanscom Field (PDF)
- T.F. Green Airport, Warwick, RI
- Final Written Reevaluation of July 2011 Environmental Impact Statement and September 23, 2011 Record of Decision, T.F. Green Airport
- Noise Impacts and Updated Mitigation (PDF) - 6/6/13
- Runway 16-34 RSA and Construction Sequence Modification (PDF) - 1/23/13
- Theodore Francis Green Airport (PVD) Airport Improvement Program to Enhance Safety and Efficiency
- Noise Issues
- Other Records of Decision
- Richard Doucette, Environmental Program Manager Responsible for oversight of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), FAA Part 150 Noise Studies, and other federal environmental programs and statutes as they relate to FAA airport actions in New England.
- Michelle Ricci, Environmental Specialist Responsible for Environmental Assessments and Impact Statements and noise abatement studies conducted under Part 150.