The Airport Improvement Program (AIP) provides grants to public agencies — and, in some cases, to private owners and entities -- for the planning and development of public-use airports that are included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS).
- AIP-F&E Relationship Presentation (MS PowerPoint, 864 KB)
- Steps to AIP Funding for Your Airport Project - Quick Reference Guide published October 2008 (PDF, 224 KB)
- Airport Improvement Program (AIP) - Improper Payments (PDF)
- FAA Office of Civil Rights
- OMB Grants Management
- OMB Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement (Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations)
- Sponsor Guide