150/5320-17 - Airfield Pavement Surface Evaluation and Rating Manuals
- Date Issued
- July 12, 2004
- Responsible Office
- AAS-100, Office of Airport Safety & Standards - Airport Engineering Division
- Provides guidance on understanding and rating the surface condition of flexible and rigid airfield pavements and provides a simple system to visually rate pavement condition.
Because of the size of this document, it is available as one complete file (see Complete) or as three smaller files (see Parts 1-3).
- 150/5320-17 (Complete) (PDF, 5.99 MB)
- 150/5320-17 (Part 1) - Main Text (PDF, 90 KB)
- 150/5320-17 (Part 2) - Appendix 1: Asphalt Airfield Pavements (PDF, 3.83 MB)
- 150/5320-17 (Part 3) - Appendix 2: Concrete Airfield Pavements (PDF, 2.19 MB)