Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) Runway Safety Survey
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int'l Airport (ATL)
Southern Region Runway Safety Program
Web site: www.faa.gov/airports/runway_safety/aso
This survey is intended for anyone who operates at the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport (ATL) on the Airport Operations Area (AOA), i.e. pilots, tug operators, mechanics, baggage handlers, air traffic controllers, airport operations personnel, police, fire fighters, etc.
Please provide feedback and/or recommendations regarding any locations/conditions at the ATL Airport that may be confusing or considered hazardous, and need corrective actions to avoid potential incidents. All suggestions for safety enhancements will be considered.
Suggestions may include but not limited to:
- Signage, markings, and lighting addition/deletion
- Adding/eliminating/straightening a taxiway
- Procedural or rule changes (ATC, tenant or airport operations)
- Improved/enhanced training
- Improved equipment, (i.e. radios, headsets or transponders)
- Areas on the airfield that you think could be improved
E:mail your suggestions to: 9-ASO-Runway-Safety@faa.gov