- 100 Years of Sustained Power Flight History (PDF)
- Center for Educational Resources (CERES) Project
This is an extensive library of online and interactive K-12 science education materials for teaching astronomy. The site offers both classroom science projects and reference materials. (NASA)
- Demonstration Aids for Aviation Education (4 parts) (ELE, JRH, HIG, EDU) This is a set of science teaching strategies which can be used for both independent study and classroom work.
Audience: Elementary, Junior High/Middle School, High School, Educators.
- How We Made the First Flight (PDF) This is a story of how the Wright Brothers made their first flight.
- Main Parts of an Airplane, K-12 (PDF) (ELE, JRH, HIG) This is a two-part worksheet identifying the main parts of an airplane and an instrument panel.
Audience: Elementary, Junior High/Middle School, High School.
- NASA Publications/CDs/Videos/Downloads
- Nuestro Primer Vuelo - How We Made the First Flight (Spanish version) (PDF)
- Wright Brothers Curriculum Guide (PDF)
- Wilbur and Orville Activity Book (PDF)
Page last modified: April 28, 2009 10:52:48 AM EDT
This page was published at: http://www.faa.gov/education/educator_resources/curriculum/k_12/