The goals of a partnership are to pursue:
- Academic achievement
- Dropout prevention
- Career education with a science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) influence
- Discipline and drug prevention
- Enrichment of cultural experiences of the local
The objectives are:
- To expose students to aerospace/aviation curriculum
with emphasis upon excellence in the fields of
science, math, and technology.
- To engage students in subject areas, and the
importance of continued education to become eligible
for future job positions.
- To develop an awareness of career opportunities
in aerospace/aviation and the transportation industry.
- To educate students to the
requirements of becoming certified pilots and
air traffic controllers and the importance of making decisions
now that will influence their ability
to enter into these fields later.
For more information on this program, contact your local Aviation Space & Education Program Manager.