- Academic achievement
- Dropout prevention
- Career education with a science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) influence
- Discipline and drug prevention
- Enrichment of cultural experiences of the local youth
- To expose students to aerospace/aviation curriculum with emphasis upon excellence in the fields of science, math, and technology.
- To engage students in subject areas, and the importance of continued education to become eligible for future job positions.
- To develop an awareness of career opportunities in aerospace/aviation and the transportation industry.
- To educate students to the requirements of becoming certified pilots and air traffic controllers and the importance of making decisions now that will influence their ability to enter into these fields later.
For more information on this program, contact your local Aviation Space & Education Program Manager.