Federal Aviation Administration
- Academy of Model Aeronautics - World's largest model aviation association, representing a membership of more than 150,000 from every walk of life, income level and age group.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) - promotes innovation, technical excellence, and global leadership in aerospace.
- Build-A-Plane teaches
science, math, and technology by building real airplanes.
- Civil Air Patrol (CAP) Aerospace Education Program - helps prepare American citizens to meet the challenges of aerospace and understand its related issues.
- Challenger Center for Space Science Education - offers dynamic, hands-on exploration and discovery opportunities to students around the world.
- Dream Launch Tour - Jamail Larkins speaks to students across the country about achieving their dreams and possible careers in aviation and aerospace.
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) - dedicated to the discovery and fulfillment of individual potential through opportunities and challenges inspired by the dream of personal flight.
Commercial Space Transportation - explores
the connection between math, science, and technology.
- International Black Aerospace Council (IBAC) - serves as a clearing house for scholastic and employment opportunities for people of color in aerospace careers.
Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA) - presents
an exciting new program that teaches math with
an air traffic twist.
- National Association of State Aviation Officials (NASAO) - enhances the quality of aviation education materials
- National Coalition for Aviation Education (NCAE) - promotes aviation education activities and resources by increasing the public's understanding of aviation.
- National Coalition of Certification Centers (NC3) - is a network of leading educational institutions and globally competitive industries that embody passion for innovative models that produce a sustainable highly skilled workforce.
- Ninety-Nines, Inc. - is
an International Organization of Women Pilots.
- Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals (OBAP) - documents the black contributions to aviation.
- Real World Design Challenge (RWDC) - is an annual competition that provides high school students, grades 9-12, the opportunity to work on real world engineering challenges in a team environment.
- Women in Aviation International (WAI) - is dedicated to the encouragement and advancement of women in all aviation career fields.
- Youth Aviation Adventure (YAA) - Enter the exciting world of aviation in this hands-on adventure using real aircraft while unraveling the wonder and mystery of flight all the while having the opportunity to take a free flight in an airplane.