Printable Version (PDF)
- A place where bodies of water come together to form a
- The name of a Latin dance.
- A city in Canada.
- A sport you play with a little ball and a stick.
- Home of the Taj Mahal.
- Romeo�s sweetheart.
- _____ and Juliet. A Shakespearian play.
- A resonating sound.
- An exclamation made during applause.
- A New York baseball team player.
- A place where travelers can sleep.
- Peanuts cartoon character, ______ Brown.
- Type of medical radiation.
- A slang for the man married to Mama.
- _____ and Juliet. A Shakesperian play.
- A known stretch of desert land.
- The clothing a soldier would wear.
- The month we celebrate Thanksgiving.
- A nickname for Michael.
- A grumpy Muppet. ____ the grouch.
- The definition of a winner, also a man’s name.
- The Greek letter for ";A";.
- A measurement of weight.
- An alcoholic beverage.
Down: 1- Papa�