1. A pilot flies an a_____.
2. To climb you a_____.
3. The Citabria is made by the B_____ Aircraft Corp.
4. A p_____ flies airplanes .
5. A _____commander.
6. The opposite of ascend is d_____.
|7. The MU-2 is made by M_____ Aircraft.
8. P_____ mafactures the Cherokee.
9. The Beachcraft B_____ has a V shaped tail.
10. A C_____ 172 "Skyhawk" has high wings.
11. R_____ of climb.
12. Areo c_____.
Page Last Modified: 06/01/09 10:22 EDT
This page can be viewed online at: http://www.faa.gov/education/student_resources/kids_corner/ages_10_12/crossword/?file=xword2.gif