- Large juice can (V-8 can works well)
- Twelve inch wooden ruler
- Duct tape
- 4"x5" index card
- Coin (a quarter works well) or large steel washer
The limitations are:
- Construct the device pictured below by duct taping the ruler to the side of the large
can and placing a coin or washer on an index card on top of the can.
- With the following limitations, get the coin/washer into the can without touching the
coin/washer or the card.
- The can cannot be moved.
- Wind or moving air cannot be used.
Page last modified: March 12, 2009 10:43:21 AM EDT
This page was published at: http://www.faa.gov/education/student_resources/kids_corner/ages_13/quarter_drop/