October 23 – The FAA issues statement and answers questions on Ebola.
October 13 – Agency successfully maintains heavy traffic volume while facility is repaired.
October 12 – O'Hare remained the nation's busiest airport yesterday for the seventh straight day.
October 11 – For the sixth day in a row, O'Hare handled more flights yesterday than any other airport in the country.
October 10 – O'Hare was the nation's busiest airport for the fifth day running yesterday.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 25.307-1 - Proof of Structure (10/7/2014)
- 25-30 - Fuel Tank Strength in Emergency Landing Conditions (10/7/2014)
- 25-11B - Electronic Flight Displays Date: (10/7/2014)
- 25.621-1 - Casting Factors (10/6/2014)
- 150/5100-14E - Architectural, Engineering, and Planning Consultant Services for Airport Grant Projects (9/30/2014)
- 2014-15-02 R1 Fiberglas-Technik Rudolf Lindner GmbH & Co. KG Gliders (published date - 10/24/2014)
- 2014-21-06 Beechcraft Corporation (Type Certificate Previously Held by Hawker Beechcraft Corporation; Raytheon Aircraft Company; Beech Aircraft Corporation) Airplanes (published date - 10/23/2014)
- 2014-21-01 General Electric Company Turbofan Engines (published date - 10/23/2014)
- 2014-21-02 Pacific Aerospace Limited Airplanes (published date - 10/23/2014)
- 2014-20-15 Airbus Helicopters, Inc. (Previously Eurocopter France) Helicopters (published date - 10/7/2014)
- FAA 8310-3 - APPLICATION FOR REPAIR STATION CERTIFICATE AND OR RATING (11/10/2014)
- AC 8060-70 - APPLICATION FOR REPLACEMENT OF LOST OR DESTROYED KNOWLEDGE TEST REPORT(S) (10/3/2014)
- AC 8060-69 - REQUEST FOR COPIES OF MY COMPLETE AIRMAN FILE TO BE RELEASED TO A THIRD PARTY (10/3/2014)
- AC 8060-68 - REQUEST FOR COPIES OF MY COMPLETE AIRMAN FILE (10/3/2014)
- FAA 8710-1 - Airman Certification And/or Rating Application (8/1/2014)
- 8200.45 - Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Flight Inspection (10/19/2014)
- SO 1600.81A - Workplace Violence Response Team (10/15/2014)
- 9500.25A - Protection of Human Research Subjects (10/8/2014)
- JO 7110.681 - Class B Separation (10/22/2014)
- 8900.275 - Revised FAA-Approved Deicing Program Updates, Winter 2014-2015 (10/17/2014)
- N JO 6191.24 - (@) Notice to Remove Firewall References from Order 6191.3A CHG 03, Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS) Maintenance Handbook Revision 3A Change 03 (10/16/2014)