Airman Certification Program
- Review and work select airman medical cases
forwarded by AMEs.
- Review and work cases forwarded by the Aeromedical
Certification Division in Oklahoma City.
- When necessary, prepare cases for legal
enforcement action; however, the vast majority of cases will be resolved
prior to enforcement.
- Process airman medical certification
applications of regional FAA employees.
- Respond to inquiries concerning medical
certification or medication use by pilots.
Page Last Modified: 04/11/06 13:25 EDT