9th Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference
Missions and Markets
February 9-10, 2006
Renaissance Washington Hotel
This year’s theme, Missions and Markets, sums up the agency’s commitment to its two objectives:
- Ensure protection of the public, property, and the national security and foreign policy interests of the United States during a commercial launch or re-entry activity.
- Encourage, facilitate, and promote U.S. commercial space transportation.
Each year this conference brings together aviation and space leaders and policy makers from state and federal governments, associations, academia, and aerospace industry to:
- Share insights
- Celebrate accomplishments
- Access the current state of the art
- Identify industry-wide short- and long-term trends
- Discuss developments in the industry
Scenes from Last Year’s Conference
2005 Keynote Speech Excerpts from FAA Astronaut Brian Binnie
Get a free CD with the entire transcript for the 2005 conference when you register before January 31, 2006.