2008 ITEA International Symposium
"Advancing Testing and Evaluation in the Global Community" is the theme of the 2008 Annual International Test & Evaluation Association (ITEA) International Symposium, set for November 10-13, 2008, at the Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The symposium provides an opportunity to stimulate discussions about the challenges the test and evaluation (T&E) community faces, convening the key players needed to advance T&E globally.
John Wiley, FAA Manager of the Technical Strategies and Integration Organization at the Technical Center, is the Symposium Chair and Dorothy Buckanin, also of the Technical Center, is a Technical Co-Chair. The symposium is sponsored by the South Jersey and Francis Scott Key Chapters of ITEA.
Key Conference Topics
- Challenges that Network Centric have brought to T&E and ideas on how to address them.
- How do we test in collaboration with international organizations and what must change?
- What will the new test facilities look like and what will be the trade–offs?
- Representatives from other agencies, academia and industry will discuss success stories and challenges in creating meaningful solutions.
- Victoria Cox, Air Traffic Organization Senior Vice President, NextGen and Operations Planning, will speak on the panel, "Future of T&E – The Coming Challenges."
- Technical Center Director Wilson Felder will chair the technical track, "T&E of Netcentric Systems."
- Other FAA presentations will be given on aircraft nondestructive testing and validation and verification and validation standards to test and evaluate new complex systems for the National Airspace System.
Atlantic City Convention Center
One Miss America Way
Atlantic City, N.J.
For more information or to register for the conference online, visit the ITEA website.