Global Aviation Safety: Partnership for Integration and Innovation
The FAA and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) are joining forces to advance aviation safety through global leadership at this year's International Aviation Safety Conference in Washington, D.C., June 17-19, 2014. FAA and EASA look forward to teaming with international colleagues to ensure seamless and safe air transport worldwide through shared commitment, clear communication and collaboration, and harmonized safety standards, policy and procedures. This conference will provide a forum for aviation safety leaders to share new ideas, initiatives and best practices for reducing accident risk through improved technology, infrastructure, shared safety data and analysis, testing, training, and certification.
Who Should Attend
- Government aviation standards, certification, operations, and maintenance personnel
- Representatives from both domestic and international aviation industries and associations
- Beyond the Bilateral Agreement/Collaborative Approaches to Aviation Safety
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Data Sharing Across Borders "What are the Opportunities?"
- Challenges Posed by the Intersection of Safety and Environmental Issues
- The Safety Continuum/Enhancing the Public/Private Safety Partnership
Visit our conference website for more information.
If you have questions about this conference contact:
Phone: (202) 385-8948