Measuring Operational Results From Nextgen
Courtesy of FAA
Got NextGen? Check out our maps and find out which NextGen improvements are available where you live and fly.
Photo courtesy of: Mike Schrempp, NATCA
A joint FAA-aviation community effort, which tracks the milestones of the NextGen Priorities Joint Implementation Plan. These are capabilities that will provide significant near-term benefits to the National Airspace System.
The FAA uses a comprehensive, cross-agency portfolio approach to implement NextGen capabilities. Learn more about the portfolios and locations where NextGen capabilities have been implemented.
View Performance Indicators
Even as NextGen initiatives continue to be deployed, many airports are already taking advantage of NextGen capabilities. Here is the progress for 30 Core Airports.
NextGen is improving traffic flow in metroplexes: metropolitan areas where airports in close proximity make for complex airspace. See how metroplexes work and their expected NextGen benefits.
For airline operators, city-pair performance is the most direct way to connect two markets. View performance metrics for city pairs in metroplexes across the United States.
Across the National Airspace System
The benefits of NextGen capabilities and procedures that enhance passengers' experience and improve safety continue to grow. It is crucial to track the progress of those benefits to ensure that we provide improvements that make the kinds of impacts we need.
- Monthly Updates to the NextGen Priorities — Joint Implementation Plan Milestones
- Got NextGen? Find out which NextGen improvements are where you live and fly.
The updated portfolio section includes
- An overview of the NextGen implementation portfolios and benefits
- Information about implemented NextGen capabilities and locations
- Revised site specific NextGen capability maps
- New Success Story "NextGen Opens a Window to Airports"
- Updated Reference Guide