Aerospace Medical Certification Subsystem (AMCS) Online Support
Data Entry Helpful Hints
- Do not double click any of the buttons on the online application. You could be timed out and have to log back in.
- Do not hit the Enter key to move from page to page within the exam form. Clicking the Enter key may cause you to be logged out of the system prematurely.
- Do not use your browser's Back and Forward arrows to navigate through the exam. Use the navigation buttons located at the bottom of each screen (Previous Page, Next Page, or Submit, etc. on it) that were designed for use with the system. Using Back and Forward to move through the data entry screens can cause loss of information and/or being logged out of AMCS.
- Log off the system by clicking on the Logout Button when you are finished.
- When you are finished, be sure to close your web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Never leave your computer unattended while you are logged in. Someone else could access your records while you are away from the computer.
- Be sure to set your browser's cache settings to zero, so that any information you view won't be stored on your hard drive.