Aviation Medical Examiner Training
Before beginning CAPAME, please read the following:
AMEs have reported difficulties while completing CAPAME. To avoid these difficulties, and to ensure you receive credit for the training, follow these tips:
Clinical Aerospace Physiology Review for AME's Course (CAPAME) - Internet version
- CAPAME takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete. It is not necessary to complete the entire course without interruption; however, it is important that you complete the module and module test on which you are currently working without interruption. Should you need a short break from working on the course, log off only after completing the current course module and test.
- To receive credit for the course, enter your AME number in the appropriate location(s).
- At the end of each course, your test score will appear on your screen. Print this screen using one of the following methods:
- press and hold the Ctrl key, then press the P key.
- press and hold the Shift key, then press the Print Screen key to perform a screen copy. You then paste the content into your word processing program.
If necessary, use this printout to provide documentation to your Regional Flight Surgeon that you have completed the course.