Requesting PRIA Records
The procedures and instructions below explain the process for requesting pilot records under PRIA. These procedures are optional and are for use at the discretion of each air carrier.
- PRIA instructions for the Designated Agent (DA). All air carriers have the option of designating an agent to complete their PRIA records request process on their behalf. This document was prepared for those DAs who would prefer an overview with instructions specifically tailored to their needs, and who do not need a lengthy written procedure.
- PRIA Air Carrier Procedures and the Compliance Checklist. These documents are for larger operators who would benefit from having a written procedure in place.
- To download and modify the files above:
- Place your cursor over the file name above, then right click
- Select �Save Target As...� and choose your file destination
- Open the file and replace the generic air carrier name with the name of your own company on the title page and throughout the document. You will then have a competent written procedure that will assist with your PRIA request and FAA inspection processes.
- In order to maintain statutory compliance, this industry checklist may be used to help determine if a PRIA request meets all requirements or, if not, whether the request should be returned to the originator for correction.
- PRIA Records after Cessation of Business, Liquidation, or Bankruptcy (MS Word)