CAMI's Airman Education Programs personnel will provide available training dates for classes. Classes are scheduled starting on the first workday of each month for the month 90 days away (for example, scheduling for July classes would begin the first workday of May) and are filled on a first-call, first-filled basis. To obtain available class dates and/or enroll for class seats, you will need to call, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 4PM (CST), (405) 954-4837. The following information is required to enroll in a class:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Name of Organization (if applicable)
- Mailing Address
- Aircrew Position or Non-Aircrew Occupation
- Daytime Phone Number
- Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must tell us during enrollment. As a non-U.S. citizen, you must provide additional information to gain access to the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center.
- The Airman Education coordinator will submit a request for foreign national visit.
- You will receive an email at the address you provide during enrollment containing registration instructions.
- This should be done not later than 14 work days prior to the scheduled training visit.
When you call and are assigned a training date, we will send you a confirmation letter. Bring the confirmation letter, a photo ID, along with your current medical certificate, to the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center on the day of training. There is no fee for the course at the Civil Aerospace Medical Institute.
Upon completion of the course, students receive AC Form 3150-8 noting that they have completed the FAA's Basic Survival course. No logbook annotation is made.