Airworthiness Directives (ADs) are legally enforceable regulations issued by the FAA in accordance with 14 CFR part 39 to correct an unsafe condition in a product. Part 39 defines a product as an aircraft, engine, propeller, or appliance.
What if I want to see other types of ADs, like an old or previous version of an AD?
- Search Historical ADs (ADs that have been superseded or revised.)
- View Notices of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs) for ADs
- View Biweekly ADs
Comments or Suggestions?
We need your help as we continue to improve this new AD search tool. Please send us your comments and suggestions.
Want to be notified when there are new ADs?
This 1 emergency airworthiness directive affect the following 1 make.
Showing results 1 - 1 of 1
These 87 airworthiness directives affect the following 35 makes.
- ATR - GIE Avions de Transport Régional
- Aermacchi S.p.A.
- Agusta S.p.A.
- Air Tractor, Inc.
- Airbus Helicopters
- Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH
- BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
- Beechcraft Corporation
- Boeing Company, The
- Bombardier Inc.
- Burkhart Grob Luft-Und
- Dassault Aviation
- Diamond Aircraft Industries GmbH
- EADS CASA
- Embraer S.A.
- Fokker Services B.V.
- Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- GROB-WERKE GMBH & CO KG
- Honeywell ASCa Inc
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Learjet Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- M7 Aerospace LLC
- MD Helicopters, Inc.
Showing results 1 - 25 of 35
These 87 airworthiness directives were published in the last 60 days.
Showing results 51 - 75 of 87