Airworthiness Directives (ADs) are legally enforceable regulations issued by the FAA in accordance with 14 CFR part 39 to correct an unsafe condition in a product. Part 39 defines a product as an aircraft, engine, propeller, or appliance.
What if I want to see other types of ADs, like an old or previous version of an AD?
- Search Historical ADs (ADs that have been superseded or revised.)
- View Notices of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs) for ADs
- View Biweekly ADs
Comments or Suggestions?
We need your help as we continue to improve this new AD search tool. Please send us your comments and suggestions.
Want to be notified when there are new ADs?
These 54 airworthiness directives affect the following 33 makes.
- APEX Aircraft
- ATR - GIE Avions de Transport Régional
- Air Tractor, Inc.
- Airbus Helicopters
- Alexandria Aircraft, LLC
- BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
- Beechcraft Corporation
- Boeing Company, The
- Bombardier Inc.
- Brantly International, Inc.
- Cessna Aircraft Company
- DG Flugzeugbau GmbH
- Dassault Aviation
- Embraer - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica S.A.
- Embraer S.A.
- General Electric Company
- Gulfstream Aerospace LP
- Honeywell ASCa Inc
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Pacific Aerospace Limited
- Piaggio Aero Industries S.p.A.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp.
- Robertson, Cliff c/o Gadbois Business Management
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
Showing results 1 - 25 of 33
These 54 airworthiness directives were published in the last 60 days.
|Pub. Date||AD No.||Eff. Date||Title|
|8/27/2014||2014-16-28||10/1/2014||Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica S.A. (Embraer)|
|8/27/2014||2014-17-01||9/16/2014||Viking Air Limited Airplanes|
|8/25/2014||2014-16-17||9/29/2014||Air Tractor, Inc. Airplanes|
|8/25/2014||2014-17-02||9/9/2014||Honeywell ASCa Inc. Emergency Locator Transmitters Installed on Various Transport Category Airplanes|
Showing results 51 - 54 of 54