Airworthiness Directives (ADs) are legally enforceable regulations issued by the FAA in accordance with 14 CFR part 39 to correct an unsafe condition in a product. Part 39 defines a product as an aircraft, engine, propeller, or appliance.
What if I want to see other types of ADs, like an old or previous version of an AD?
- Search Historical ADs (ADs that have been superseded or revised.)
- View Notices of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs) for ADs
- View Biweekly ADs
Comments or Suggestions?
We need your help as we continue to improve this new AD search tool. Please send us your comments and suggestions.
Want to be notified when there are new ADs?
These 2 emergency airworthiness directives affect the following 2 makes.
Showing results 1 - 2 of 2
These 76 airworthiness directives affect the following 28 makes.
- Aermacchi S.p.A.
- Agusta S.p.A.
- Airbus Helicopters
- Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH
- Beechcraft Corporation
- Boeing Company, The
- Bombardier Inc.
- British Aerospace Regional Aircraft
- Burkhart Grob Luft-Und
- Columbia Helicopters, Inc.
- Dassault Aviation
- Diamond Aircraft Industries GmbH
- EADS CASA
- Embraer S.A.
- Fokker Services B.V.
- Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- GROB-WERKE GMBH & CO KG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Learjet Inc.
- M7 Aerospace LLC
- MD Helicopters, Inc.
- Mooney International Corporation
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp.
- Rolls-Royce plc
Showing results 1 - 25 of 28
These 76 airworthiness directives were published in the last 60 days.
Showing results 51 - 75 of 76