Airworthiness Directives (ADs) are legally enforceable regulations issued by the FAA in accordance with 14 CFR part 39 to correct an unsafe condition in a product. Part 39 defines a product as an aircraft, engine, propeller, or appliance.
What if I want to see other types of ADs, like an old or previous version of an AD?
- Search Historical ADs (ADs that have been superseded or revised.)
- View Notices of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs) for ADs
- View Biweekly ADs
Comments or Suggestions?
We need your help as we continue to improve this new AD search tool. Please send us your comments and suggestions.
Want to be notified when there are new ADs?
This 1 emergency airworthiness directive affect the following 1 make.
Showing results 1 - 1 of 1
These 50 airworthiness directives affect the following 30 makes.
- Agusta S.p.A.
- Airbus Helicopters
- Alexandria Aircraft, LLC
- Arrow Falcon Exporters, Inc.
- Beechcraft Corporation
- Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Limited
- Boeing Company, The
- Bombardier Inc.
- Brantly International, Inc.
- Cessna Aircraft Company
- Dassault Aviation
- Embraer - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica S.A.
- Embraer S.A.
- Fiberglas-Technik Rudolf Lindner GmbH & Co. KG
- General Electric Company
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Learjet Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Pacific Aerospace Limited
- Pilatus Aircraft Limited
- Piper Aircraft, Inc.
- Pratt & Whitney Division
- Rolls-Royce plc
Showing results 1 - 25 of 30